Pages

Thursday 5 August 2021

Shopping List

Kia ora or Malo lelei or Ta lofa lava, My name is Sione and I worked with my friend named Zion. Him and I go to EHS. In my math class, we learned about doing a shopping list, Division/Divide, Discount, Fraction, Multiplcation, Halves, Decimals, Prices and Quarter. We were online shopping on Pak' n save, Rebel Sports, and Warehouse. We were given $100 & $40 and needed to quarter and half the prices because it was a 25% & 50% discount. Did you ever half the prices before on online shopping?Ka kite! Have a good weekend!



1 comment:

  1. Awesome Sione, It was so great that all of you enjoyed learning about all these things at once! So much to take in. I am excited that you understood how to calculate the discount as well last Rebel sport task. Ka rawe!

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about