Pages

Friday 10 December 2021

My Trio's Apple Pie

 Kia ora or Talofo lava guys! Welcome to my blog! Today my teacher decided to do just dance. I don't know why but its kinda fun! So we did Waka Waka and Timber. My favorite one is Timber because there some romance and a panda. After that we decided to make an apple pie. I was so excited beacuse I haven't tasted apple pie in my life. It was kinda difficult to make apple pie. I learned some new stuff while making apple pies. I leanred about peeling the apples skin. I never did it before but it was kind a fun learning it. I got some tips from my friend Zion. His cutting was so smooth and cool. So I tried to do that and that didn't go as well. But I am so happy to eat the apple pie. Have you ate apple pie before? Ka kite! Have a good weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about