Pages

Friday 10 December 2021

What does Apple Pie tastes like?

 Kia ora or Malo lelei people! Today I first ate an apple pie with my friends. It was so yum because it was too sweet. But when you eat the half of it its way too sweet. So I think we just have to get better at cooking? I think we just put too much brown sugar. So I think if we put less brown sugar that we put before it will be perfect for the amount of sweet! What I liked the most of the apple pie was the look of it. It looked so delicious. Ka kite! Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about